Eau et Vie recruits 01 Program Manager – based in the BANGLADESH
08Since 2008, Eau et Vie (Water and Life), a French NGO, has been promoting the inclusion of those living in precarious neighborhoods in the heart of the cities by facilitating a drinking water network, access to sanitation, fire prevention, training and community empowerment. Eau et Vie contributes to the improvement of the living conditions of the population in 3 countries (the Philippines, Bangladesh and Ivory Coast) for a global annual budget of 3,5M€.
Eau et Vie is seeking for a new:
Program Manager – based in the BANGLADESH
As part of the local Executive Committee and under the supervision of the Country Director, Water & Life Bangladesh Program Manager is responsible for W&L program development and monitoring in the two W&L branches across the country.
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Supervise activities of the local NGO – Water and Life Bangladesh – according to Eau et Vie’s standards and strategy,
- With support from HQs Technical Advisors and the Country Director, lead the discussion in shaping/improving the strategic direction of Water and Life Bangladesh programs,
- Provide opportunities for effective learning, sharing, and innovation, through reflection and regular dialogue among program teams,
- Conduct regular visits to the branches and project sites to monitor program performance. Provide feedback to staff on gaps and areas for improvement and identify needs for ongoing capacity building,
- Manage the HR and FinAdmin components of Water and Life Bangladesh,
- Participate to the fundraising and partnerships development, in close contact with the dedicated team – based locally and in France,
- Develop technical partnerships in relevance with the scope of action of Water and Life Bangladesh.
POSITION TO BE FILLED as soon as possible
Several weeks of orientation will be organized at the HQ (if possible) and in Bangladesh
Expériences / Formation
Education & Professional Background
Holder of at least a Master’s degree/MBA in Project Management or relevant topics, you have a proven experience of, at least, four years spent on international cooperation programs, including at least one experience of a global program management (including HR and finance management).
A 2-year-long experience in international solidarity as an expatriate is compulsory, including management of multicultural teams. First contact with Bangladeshi context and/or one of Eau et Vie’s fields of interventions are more than strong assets.
You appreciate to design, implement and monitor NGO projects.
As the country director’s right-hand, you will need to be autonomous and reliable on all Water and Life activities’ management.
Team leader on your entity, you are eager to develop the program, federating teams and stakeholders around a common vision.
A very close collaboration with teams from the local Social Company will be one of the success key.
Fully proficiency in English is compulsory. Knowledge of French would be a strong asset. Basic knowledge of Bengali is the most welcome.
Mission based in Dhaka – Bangladesh, with regular field visits in our intervention areas in Dhaka and Chattogram.
Full time position
Status: Expatriation is under a status of Volunteer of International Solidarity (French Status open to all citizenship) for at least 12 months, ideally 24.
Compensations & Benefits:
– Indemnities according to Eau et Vie internal grid
– 30 days off per year
– Health insurance and medical repatriation insurance
– One round-trip ticket from Dhaka to the place of residence per year.
Please send your complete application to Anne Lefevre, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Don’t forgot to mention the object: 202104_PM Bangl_VSI
Website : www.eauetvie.fr/en