Dynamic Conseils recruits 01 Bilingual Associate Director, Grants and Compliance, Africa Region.
For over 100 years, our organization has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
We seek a seasoned, seasoned, dynamic and dedicated Bilingual (French and English) Associate Director, Grants and Compliance, in the Africa Regional Office. This job reports to the Director of Grants and Compliance. The Africa Regional Office provides technical, financial and programmatic support to our funded partners in the Africa and Latin America Region.
The Bilingual Associate Director, Grants and Compliance (G&C) is responsible for leading and administering the execution and monitoring of grant funding activities of our Africa Regional Office, while managing and providing technical assistance to in-country partners and programs teams on the implementation of activities, reporting, communications, and other functions in successful execution of our Projects in Africa. This role is part of the larger Global Operations team.
Acting as the primary contact with Program Teams in developing and reviewing grant materials for legal and regulatory compliance, ensuring the integrity of each grant awarded and working with grantees in the awarding and monitoring of grants. Regularly interacts with other regional office staff and collaborates with New York office staff, as appropriate to ensure work is on time and meets performance goals. Divisional policy, work plan and project needs determine the nature and frequency of external contacts. These include a well-defined constituency that has a moderate influence on regional office activities, assigned projects or operations. Requires regular contact with in-country partners, colleagues, and sister organizations, in order to advance the interests of our organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education : Should have a degree in project management, Business or related field from a recognized university with seven-ten years of work experience. Advanced knowledge of grants management life cycle and/or experience of working in the non-profit sector. Experience in data entry & management; Familiarity with Fluxx or related grants management platforms. Knowledge of Google suite platform is necessary.
- Experience : Minimum of Five years’ experience in Grants management. Experience working with foundation grants preferred. Good understanding of best practices in procurement necessary
Skills or Related Knowledge
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Ability to synthesize information and generate persuasive and clear verbal and written communications
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines with a keen attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively, while anticipating, prioritizing, and managing multiple tasks
- Ability to make agile and transparent decisions based on data, policies and stakeholder needs
- Analytical problem solving skills using systematic approaches to analyze and propose solutions as part of everyday activities
- Cultural sensitivity is imperative
- Knowledge of reproductive health issues is key
- Excellent written and oral English and French communication skills
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, Google suites)
Ability to travel a minimum of 35% of time within the country and outside the country.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV and cover letter at: email@example.com
Closing date: 25 May 2022.Postuler