DMTFYP Central Grants Programme assiting Disadvantaged Young People in UK and Ireland
Deadline: 8 October 2019
The DM Thomas Foundation for Young People (DMTFYP) is currently inviting application for its Central Grants program with the aim to identify most effective projects helping young disadvantaged people in UK and Ireland.
- Improving the Education of young people.
- Improving the health of young people.
Central grants will be awarded to charities supporting children under DMTFYP’s three target group:
- Children and Young people with disabilities;
- Children and Young people who are sick in hospital;
- Children and young people who are life limited (requiring palliative care).
- Grant applications for up to £5,000 can be approved by the Director, up to £10,000 can be approved by the Grants Committee, and applications for more than £10,000 are recommended to the Trustees for final approval;
- The Foundation is a small charity and generally will not make awards of over £30,000 (per year);
- Funding can be requested for up to 2 years for any particular project.
- Registered charities in England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are eligible to apply;
- Charities must be registered for over 12 months before the foundation can consider awarding funding.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent via email to the address given on the website.
For more information please visit https://dmthomasfoundation.org/what-we-do/grants/dmtf-central-grants/