Diouf & Partners recruits 01 Accountancy & Audit Supervisor.
For our Dakar office, we are urgently looking for an Accountancy & Audit supervisor m/f
- Responsible for managing a team (junior and senior);
- Responsible to overview the accounting team and to coordinate and assist in more complex transactions;
- Responsible to review and approve the closing files, annual accounts, corporate income tax returns of client files;
- Responsible to assist the senior accountants in the onboarding of new clients;
- Responsible for the internal control of the internal accounting process;
- Responsible to report to the audit & accounting director;
- Communicating effectively and timely with your colleagues, our clients and any other third parties;
- Master / bachelor degree in accounting, audit and/or tax;
- Strong technical knowledge in audit, accounting & tax, especially international aspects;
- Around 3-5 years of practical experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work independently and hands on approach;
- Pro-active communication skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Fluent in English and French with excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Diouf & Partners
Diouf & Partners is a chartered accountants and certified tax specialists firm, registered at the Senegalese body of Chartered accountants (ONECCA) and providing business engineering, tax and accountancy services to small and medium sized businesses in EMEA region.
Interested ? Please contact: Mrs Fatou Ndiaye – 33 825 74 17 – email@example.com
(Only retained applicants will be responded)
Application deadline: 04 Jan 2020.