Dimagi recruits 01 Technical Project Analyst
Dimagi was born from the belief that there is a better way to provide services to those in need. Our mission is to create digital products that support global development efforts and help accelerate the end of poverty. CommCare, our mobile data collection platform, is designed to improve data collection and the quality of frontline services in low-resource settings around the world. We work with organizations of all sizes providing mobile solutions that put end-users first. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, FHI 360, and Management Sciences for Health, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002 towards our commitment to making an impact.
About the position:
Dimagi is looking to hire a Technical Project Analyst to join our Competitive Consortia Practice. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract. You must have a can-do attitude to work within our Solutions division to provide technical consulting and application development for our partners.
Location: Dakar, Senegal (must be eligible to work in this location)
We are seeking individuals, who are eager to work with a diverse team in an exciting work environment. You will have the opportunity to become an expert on digital health products and technologies (like CommCare, DHIS2, PowerBI, and Tableau), develop solutions that enable people to live healthier and more productive lives, and help deploy these mobile applications in Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond. You will be working in an agile environment, alongside a dynamic, multi-skilled team of product managers, engineers, and development specialists.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to quickly assess requirements and build solutions in a scalable and sustainable manner. They will be able to solve technical problems as an individual contributor, as well as enjoy working in a team.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Building mHealth systems using Dimagi’s flagship mHealth platform, CommCare, using
- CommCare’s application building tools
- Building out mHealth applications, bringing together the best combination of stakeholder inputs, field feedback, technical feasibility, and robust architectural principles
- Assessing project needs and defining detailed software specifications
- Developing of software test plans, load testing and quality assurance (QA) of our mobile tools
- Working on other project management and capacity building activities
- Data analysis and development of data analysis tools and reports to ensure that the information gathered by our mobile tool is meaningful and actionable to our partners
- Technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
2+ Years of full-time work experience
- Professional fluency in oral and written English & French
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and operate reliably
- Must have worked on at least one software development project through its life cycle (SDLC)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Driven to learning and delivering outstanding work
- Knowledge of DHIS2
- Experience with Python, XML, MySQL or other relational databases
- Agile project management experience
- Experience with quantitative data management
- Business analysis experience
If interested, please include your CV and cover letter in English with the application below.
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran or disability status.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter grnh.se.