Delta recrute 01 responsable du service des opérations
The OSM (DSS) will be responsible for overseeing daily duties of above wing and below wing teams. Has to be experienced in Delta’s operations at DSS Airport, has to be familiar with the various activities on the ramp, at the check-in, ticketing, gate, baggage service, baggage sorting area, OPS, catering, cargo and security, as needed.
Responsible for providing maximum support to the vendor teams in the daily operations, actively participating in the daily flight preparations work, while providing leadership and mentoring to the members of the various handling agent teams. Constant coaching of the vendor teams, keeping them on the highest level through conducting brush-up trainings regularly, enforcing rules and ensuring compliance at DSS station. Keep safety at top priority.
Strong communication and leadership skills are needed, as well as an ad-hoc problem solving ability. Ensures distinctive customer service is delivered by demonstrating a high level of customer focus and sensitivity. Monitoring and analyzing KPI scores on a regular basis. Constantly trying to find ways to improve station’s performance through vigilant observations and corrective actions. Develops strategic and tactical plans to support improvement of service level.
Serves as a liaison and maintains strong relationship with airport authorities, airport vendors, regulatory agencies and Delta departments. Supports the station manager in the various administrative duties including finance, such as handling incoming invoices on a timely manner. Handling LTA duties, station inventories and manages on-time supply ordering.
Continued training and development in building leadership capabilities is expected.
- Demonstrates expertise in airport operations and customer service, prior experience in ACS is required.
- Knowledge of Delta systems is necessary and must be proficient in MS office applications
- Working knowledge of Delta policies and procedures, possesses strong customer service skills
- Must have schedule flexibility with varying shifts, extended hours and potential « on call » requirements.
- Should exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to delegate responsibility.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment while balancing priorities and time constraints.
- Ability to manage conflict and problem solve effectively to support reliable operations.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position within or outside of Delta.
- Must speak, write and read French and English.
- Must possess documents to work and reside in country at time of application.