#DEEPEU Digital Competition 2017 for Young Europeans
Deadline: February 28, 2017
Participate in the #DEEPEU Digital Competition. Share your views on studying, working or volunteering abroad and win a trip to Brussels! The aim of the competition is to generate appealing digital content on the subject of youth mobility (e.g. studying, working or volunteering aboard). This might be a video, graphic or any other form of digital content which can be distributed over social media. (For example: a funny video on the problems in Erasmus, an informative video about youth volunteering in EU countries, a provocative picture on youth mobility, etc).
- The top prize is an all-expenses paid trip to Brussels (travel, accommodation and subsidiency costs for 2 days; reimbursement up to 900 euros max.) The winners will have the opportunity to meet with Members of the European Parliament and present their work at the Digital Democracy Day 2017 (October 2017tbc). If the digital content was created in a group, then only one representative will have his/her travel paid to Brussels.
- Apart from the top 6 winners, additional prizes will be awarded for very good digital contents in the form of places for the Citizen Participation University 2017, which will take place in Kunbábony, Hungary in summer 2017. The prizes include EU travel, accommodation and meals.
- Entrants must be from age 18 to 35 and from a European country;
- The digital content can be submitted in English, Croatian or Hungarian;
- Material must be on the topic of EU youth mobility (e.g. learning mobility, Erasmus, EVS, work/study/volunteering abroad);
- Employees of ECAS or any partner associated with the project and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, distributors are not eligible to enter the Competition;
- ECAS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules;
- Prize winners must be available to travel to Brussels in September/October 2017 and be in the presence of a valid EU passport/identity card.
To participate to the Digital Competition:
- Create digital content (eg. video, infographic, etc.) related to youth mobility and the Erasmus+ programme;
- Upload your content online through your own social media, youtube channel, etc.;
- Inform that you wish to enter the Competition by completing the form.
Your entry to the Digital Competition is confirmed only after you receive an email with a personalised hashtag you will need to use for distributing your content online.
For more information, visit #DEEPEU Digital Competition.