Dakar Academy Schools recruits 01 Educational Technology Specialist
The educational technology specialists will identify, design, and effectively incorporate technology plans, tools, and programs into Dakar Academy’s learning environment. ETS candidates should be able to instruct both teaching staff and students in the use of technology-based learning tools.
Objectives of this Role
- To teach secondary classes to students, developing their technical skills
- To develop and maintain a relevant vertically-aligned technology curriculum for students in K-5
- To train teachers to effectively integrate technology in the classroom
- Managing the production of quality educational resources to support blended and online learning opportunities.
- Developing staff skills around effective design, development and delivery of learning resources.
- Providing best practice advice on the effective use of educational technologies.
Skills and Qualifications Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- At least two years experience as an educational technology specialist
- Some teaching experience
Closing date : 2 June 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter dakaracademy.bamboohr.com.