Czech Small Scale Projects 2023 in Iran
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Tehran wishes to announce a call for proposals of the so-called “Small Scale Projects” financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic within the framework of the Czech development cooperation.
The Small Scale Projects (SSP) are one of the instruments of the development cooperation of the Czech Republic. SSP are identified by the respective Embassies of the Czech Republic (through applications submitted by potential implementers) and approved by headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). SSP aims to contribute to the local subject by small-scale development activities in accordance with the beneficiary country´s national development priorities.
- Implementer of the SSP is a local subject with legal personality in the country of the project implementation,
- Implementer must be eligible to sign contract with MFA CZ that establishes jurisdiction of Czech laws and Czech courts,
- It is desirable that the implementer would cooperate with Czech subjects, e.g. would purchase Czech products, use Czech know-how etc.,
- Submitted proposals can be changed based on the notice from the Embassy until the deadline set by the Embassy.
- Czech financial contribution for the project is 200 000 CZK – 500 000 CZK, i.e. approximately 8150 – 20,000 EUR (co-financing from other sources is arbitrary and desirable), and the total cost of salary/fee, subsistence allowance, accommodation, travel cost and eventual insurance and vaccination of the experts must not exceed 25 % of the project´s total costs,
- Funds are allocated to non-political and non-governmental organizations only,
- The application for the grant must include:
- The filled-in identification form in English, signed and stamped by the organization,
- A verified copy of the certification that the applicant has legal subjectivity in the Philippines (i.e. it is officially registered),
- A confirmation that the person signed on the Identification Form has the mandate to sign the identification form.
- Implementation of the project can be started only after signing the contract,
- Project implementation can start in early 2023 and must not exceed 31st October 2023 (project billing must also be done by this date),
- SSP does not include the payment of the implementer´s administrative costs,
- The financial amount approved for the implementation of the SSP in CZK is also binding for the conversion into foreign currency,
- One of the crucial condition is a project sustainability (meaning the project would be able to run in a future without further financial support),
- Tangible assets of the project should be marked with a logo of the Czech development cooperation. In the case of project´s intangible assets, it is always necessary to mention the financial support of the Czech development cooperation,
- The transfer of funds between items in the approved identification form must be justified in writing to Embassy and described in the final report,
- The Embassy will monitor the implementation of the project as well as its final outcomes,
- The Embassy might publish reports about the project on its website and in other media.
For more information, visit https://www.mzv.cz/teheran/en/bilateral_relations/call_for_proposals_czech_small_scale.html