Cummins recrute 01 Business Development Specialist
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 27 Mai 2017
Description de l’offre
Business Development Specialist – Senior-17000227
– Responsible for supporting specific business development initiatives and tactics within a region, market, customer, or product segment.
– Provides guidance and direction on problems and issues to support execution of business development strategies.
– Monitors and tracks business development projects and programs for the purpose of reporting as they relate to assigned area.
– Analyzes, measures, and tracks market sales potential across assigned brands, channels, regions, products, etc.
– Acquires competitive and market intelligence and generates reports and analysis to present to management.
– Participates on, or leads, special projects and work assignments.
– Keeps management apprised of the status of business development initiatives.
– Provides costing, budget, research, and analytical support to business development management.
-Market Analysis – Able to deploy local processes to attain the most critical market information required to develop a specific product/product line plan.
-Financial Understanding – Ability to analyze data and perform basic calculations such as Gross Margin, NPV, discounting analysis, price elasticity, and breakeven. Able to formulate a business case to support an idea. Familiar with SOx regulations.
-Core Competency & Capability Analysis – Has experience assessing markets against Cummins capabilities and can evaluate gap analysis and quickly turn into recommended actions.
-Market Opportunity Prioritization – Understands strategy process, can assess projects against strategic relevance to business and works with stakeholders effectively to align work.
-Facilitating Internal Relationships & Consensus – Understands tools & techniques for group facilitation and has exercised for small groups.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
– College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales, technical or a related subject required.
Intermediate level of relevant work experience required
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click to the link below https://cummins.taleo.net/careersection/cmiurl_professionalcareers_na/jobdetail.ftl?job=17000227&lang=en