Creative Associates International recruits 01 Financial Analyst – Consultant
Attachement , Scope of work
Consultant will provide support the public private partnerships (PPP) investment projects in the West Africa region by reviewing and verifying information submitted in cost proposals in support of co-investment grants from the private sector partners.
Estimated Level of Effort: 60 days
The FA will take a lead role to review and verify information submitted in cost proposals in support of co-investment grants from the private sector partners. The position will perform analytical and financial checks on various project proposals, verify costs submitted for the proposal activities, and confirm cost alignment and reasonableness with the proposed activities.
Tasks to be performed
- Review the budgets submitted for the co–investment grant proposals, verify the cost reasonableness, and determine that the proposed costs are essential in relation to the investment project as well as in meeting the goals of the project,
- Verify that the proposed cost estimates are based on the local market prevailing rates, quotations received from vendors, historical records, or other means of verifications,
- Approve the proposed budget at both the concept note and full application evaluation phase. In between the two evaluations, he/she will answer questions applicants may have on developing grant proposal budgets;
- Review and approve budget narratives for the cost proposal submission to ensure that are compliant and provides adequate cost justifications;
- Develop and lead trainings on budgeting, pricing strategies and budget templates for the private sector partners as part of Trade Hub technical assistance offering
- Serve as point of contact to PPP team at the project as well as private sector partners to provide guidance to assist with the budget and other cost related matters.
Results and/or deliverables
- Verified costs and approved proposal budgets to support grant agreements, provided to the PPP and grants teams for further processing,
- Approved budget narratives that confirm accuracy of financial information provided in budget templates,
- Training materials developed and presented as appropriate
The consultant will report to the field-based PPP Director and have a dotted line reporting to Sadia Khawar, Corporate Monitor.
- Master’s degree in business, finance, economics, or related field, plus minimum 8-year relevant experience, preferably in the federal government acquisition and assistance instruments;
- Prior experience in management positions, preferably for a program of comparable complexity.
- Attention to quantitative detail;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with institutional and private sector partners and stakeholders;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including ability to produce high-quality project reports and deliver high level presentations to clients and partners.
- Fluency in English required and other local languages desired.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and workload.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as individually.
- Strong coordination skills, business development skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Interested candidates should send their CVs in either in PDF or word format as one document to Recruit@westafricatih.com on or before 9th November 2020.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com