Comité International de la Croix Rouge recruits 01 Finance and Administration Manager
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), a neutral and independent humanitarian organization, has a vacancy at its Regional Delegation in Paris for a resident position:
A Finance & Administration Manager (M/F)
Purpose of the post
The Finance & Administration (F&A) Manager is accountable for the integrity of the financial and analytical accounting, as well as for reporting in the field. (S)he oversees all financial resources, and administrative aspects of the country organization, such as the management of premises and staff movements, and works in close coordination with the HR Manager (payroll). (S)he is the financial and economic advisor to the department heads, providing essential management support to the entire structure. (S)he plays a vital role in running the office in an efficient manner, contributing to the smooth implementation of ICRC’s humanitarian operations.
Position Within the Hierarchy
This function reports to:
– Head of Regional Delegation Paris.
– Functional line to the Head of FAD Sector Eurasia in Geneva Headquarters.
Direct reports from:
– Logistics Country Manager
– ICT Specialist
– Prepares the annual budget/monthly forecast and risk reporting. (Financial Budget 2020: 6,74 Mio CHF, Analytical Budget 2020: 7,24 Mio CHF.)
– Assesses permanently the financial situation (including treasury) of the country (i.e. efficiency of expenditure, cost-control and analysis of budget deviations, project controlling; contingency measures needed to respond to critical changes in the operating context; finance training & coaching of department coordinators & management of team members)
– Tailors financial/accounting and administrative institutional guidelines and policies for the local context and ensures/controls strict implementation/adherence of the same, with the purpose to assure compliance with ethical standards and mitigation of financial risks.
– Monitors and analyses the economic environment of the countries covered by Paris Regional delegation
– Acts as co-signatory and finance interface for both authorities and commercial parties (suppliers, banks, etc)
– Oversees the financial and day-to-day-administrative management of offices & operational premises, maintain an adequate security setup, and ensure safe & secure accommodation of all mobile staff members. (9 Lease agreements).
– Supervises the internal travel desk, in charge of all international travel arrangements (flights / visa / accommodation & pickup) in Paris Regional Delegation.
– Together with the Management, ensures a conducive working atmosphere along with transparent decision-making process and adequate internal communication flow
Expériences / Formation du candidat
– EU national or holder of a valid work permit for the Schengen area
– Willingness to travel to the covered structures (up to 10% of the time)
– Fluent English and French mandatory, a third language an asset (Italian, Spanish, etc.)
– Master Degree or equivalent in business administration, Finance/accounting, Management
– 10 years of professional experience among which min. 4-7 years in the areas of finance, accounting;
– To have worked abroad or in an international humanitarian environment mandatory
– Previous ICRC field experience a strong added value
– Proven capacity to lead and manage team
– Ability to create and maintain a conducive working environment
– Open-minded and adaptable
– Strong negotiation skills
– Strong analytical, decision making and organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in an autonomous manner
– Ability to represent the ICRC towards external interlocutors
> 10 ans
RH et Finances
Salaire / Indemnité
– Contract: Open-ended contract (CDI) with a renewable 4-month probationary period
– Salary: According to salary scale and experience
– Starting date: ideally Mid-February 2020
– Resident position. Candidates needs to be citizens from the EU or have a valid work permit for France
How to apply
– Application files (resume and letter of motivation indicating possible date of beginning of contract) are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Deadline for applications: 23.12.2019
– Only short-listed candidate will be contacted
– Please note that short-listed candidates will be requested to submit copies of their diplomas/certificates and references
Pour publier des offres d'emploi sur Concoursn.com, veuillez les envoyer à email@example.com
Pour voir le résumé des offres au Sénégal chaque jour, veuillez vous abonner à ma chaine youtube '' Moussa Kayré '' https://www.youtube.com/c/moussakayre