Citi recruits 01 MT Trader, Dakar, Senegal
- Manage Funding & Liquidity needs of Senegal, CDI, Cameroon, Gabon & Congo Citi franchises
- Manage balance sheet in conjunction with ALCO, CCO and Regional guidelines
- Work in coordination with Country Treasurer to ensure that the respective franchises are within the respective statutory liquidity requirements, on a daily basis.
- Work in coordination with Country Treasurer to ensure adherence/compliance to Regulatory and institutional liquidity, price risk limits and other guidelines.
- Implementation of policies and procedures related to Markets Treasury & Liquidity Management framework
- Actively identify opportunities and risks in the Treasury market.
- To optimize accrual book risk based on changing market dynamics.
- 2-3 years of experience in a related role
- Advanced analytical and numerical competency
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Effective interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Job Family Group
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (« Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
Closing date : 31 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.citi.com.