|Childfund recruits 01 Specialist, Alliance Support|
Description de l’offre
Job Details: Specialist, Alliance Support
Vacancy Name: Specialist, Alliance Support
Employment Type Full Time (Open Ended)
Childfund Work Location Dakar, Senegal
Childfund Division: Fundraising & Engagement (F&E)
ChildFund Department: Sponsorship
Title: Specialist, Alliance Support
Div/Dept: Sponsorship Services
Location: West Africa, CO-based, or remote-based
Reporting Relationship: Manager, Sponsorship Services
Under direction, oversees the Sponsorship Operations team’s relationships with our Alliance Partners (including US Acquisitions) and all related functions.
Provides analytical, technical, and communication support to our Alliance Partners, as well as to the team and our internal partners.
• ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
• Responsible for partner reserve forecasting, planning, and fulfillment.
• Communicates community disaffiliations and participant Incidents to Alliance partners.
• Delivers exceptional service to our internal partners; serves as back-up to Country Office Support Specialist
• Educate Alliance partners about Country Office and local partner operations to promote understanding and create realistic expectations of field operations.
• Supports Alliance sponsorship operations by performing tasks such as managing Alliance Participant Incident queue and fielding Alliance sponsor inquiries and ensuring prompt replies from country offices.
• Provides reporting and analytical support to partners and fields other inquiries.
• Collaborates with Alliance partners and Country Office teams to manage and maintain delivery of service expectations.
• Monitors new enrollments and Alliance sponsorships to ensure sponsorship obligations are met.
• Identifies process gaps; Proposes process improvements, develops testing, and works internally and with partners to identify best practices for addressing these gaps.
• Responsible for the dissemination of best practices to our Partners.
• Develops regular and ongoing communications with partners and strengthens relationships between Alliance partners and ChildFund International.
• Coordinates closely with team members and others within the Sponsorship Management function and throughout the organization.
• Co-manages shared team inbox.
• Supports quality analysis and issue/trend identification, including recommendations for resolution to improve efficiency and quality.
• Provides reporting to management on all facets of duties related to the position.
• May need to work flexible hours at times to cover multiple time zones for key meetings
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
• High proficiency of English language
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, organization and prioritizing skills.
• Strong understanding of activities associated with Country Office and/or local partner sponsorship operations.
• Proven experience and comfort with Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.
• Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office, email and Internet applications.
• Account Management experience is a strong plus.
• Salesforce experience a plus.
• Ability to handle and perform in fast-paced, multi-task environment.
Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :