CEPF: Call for Letters of Inquiry for Small Grants
Deadline: 7 August 2018
The Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund (CEPF) has launched a Call for Proposals for Letters of Intent (LoIs ) for Small Grants to Organizations NGOs, community groups, private companies, universities and others civil society organizations.
Budget Limitation: Up to US$20,000
Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Give to local communities ways to protect and manage the Biodiversity in Key Zones for Priority Biodiversity
- Support local communities to prepare and implement biodiversity conservation and management measures responding to main threats at priority sites
- Support the development of business models to improve both living conditions and the conservation of biodiversity
- Strengthen the technical, administrative and financial capacities of local grassroots organizations and their partners
- Strengthen the capacities of the civil society at the regional and local training, exchange and cooperation actions regional
- Foster the emergence of a new generation of professionals and organizations specializing in conservation by supporting small grants technical and practical training
- Encourage exchanges and partnerships between organizations of society civil society to build capacity in terms of techniques, capabilities and organizational, management and funding research
- Non-governmental organizations, community groups, private companies, universities and other members of civil society can apply for funding.
- Enterprises, institutions and public and par public organizations are eligible only if prove that the company or institution:
- has legal personality independent of any governmental actor
- has the authority to request and receive private funds and
- cannot claim sovereign immunity.
How to Apply
Letters of Intent must be sent at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Madagascar, Comoros
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.