Deadline: 23 September 2019
Foundation for Women’s Empowerment, with Financial Support from the TRAG Foundation has launched a public call for NGOs not funded by the Women’s Empowerment Foundation, focused on working with marginalized women in the local community (women from rural areas, socially excluded women, women victims of violence and etc.) to participate in the educational program
Agenda: The Fight against Poverty of Marginalized Women.
As part of this program, a practical and educational module “Public Relations and community initiatives – from promotion to campaign”. The goal of organizing this educational program is to strengthen smaller non-governmental organizations in their fight against poverty and for the social, economic and other equality of women in local communities. An educational program will be held through the workshop planned for October 2019 in Sarajevo and implementation of the designed initiatives in the local the community is planned for the period from November 2019 to April 2020.
The educational program consists of:
- Interactive and innovative workshops in the field of promotion, public relations, creation and planning of advocacy campaigns.
- Developing an action plan.
- Grant of mini-grant funds to support women in their actions and initiatives, depending on the purpose of each action / initiative.
The Women’s Empowerment Foundation will bear the cost of accommodation and food during the workshop and will refund travel expenses costs after the workshop is over.
- This program is intended for so-called. Grassroots organizations that are women-focused and focused to work with select groups of women in their local communities. All selected organizations for Participation in this program will, besides the planned education, also have the opportunity to realize one specific advocacy initiative to be funded by the Women’s Empowerment Foundation.
- During The selection process will select 10 organizations from across BiH, and will be able to do so in the program two individuals from each organization participate. In order to successfully pass the selection, everything interested organizations through said contacts of the Women’s Empowerment Foundation need meet the following conditions:
- That they are ready to participate in the whole program (from education to concrete implementation action in the local community – selecting and nominating two people from the Participation Organization throughout the program – which will later be and remain their resource).
- That their work is focused on working with at least one mentioned group of women and that they want to strengthen that work.
- Work and act in accordance with the law.
Organizations are kindly requested to submit the following documentation with the application for participation:
- Registration decision
- The Articles of Association
- Final or final calculation for the previous year (if the organization is just established and no final report for the previous year, just enough on the memorandum organizations indicate current donors and amounts of approved projects).
How to Apply
Applicants should send the completed applications with the above-mentioned documents via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://fwebih.org/izdvojeno/clanak/86/javni-poziv-za-nevladine-organizacije