Call for Proposals: Small Scale Development Projects 2024 (Palestine)
The Representative Office of the Czech Republic in Ramallah is pleased to launch a call for Small Scale Development Projects to be implemented in Palestine in 2024.
- Czech development cooperation financial contribution is between 200,000 CZK and 500,000 CZK for one project (according to the current exchange rate approx. between USD 9 000 and 22 000, or ILS 34 000 and 84 000; the amount in CZK cannot be exceeded); co-financing from other sources is arbitrary and desirable.
- The implementation of the project is expected to start in February or March 2024 and must not exceed 31 October 2024.
- Czech Development Cooperation funds up to two projects in Palestine every year;
- Funds are allocated to non-political and non-governmental entities;
- The contribution is intended for the purchase of equipment or material, training or support for development activities;
For more information, visit Representative Office of the Czech Republic in Ramallah.