Deadline: 21 February 2020
The Global Environment Facility (GEF) Small Grants Programme (SGP) implemented by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Malaysia is seeking qualified civil society organizations to put forward Full Proposal.
(Ad) Are You Searching for Latest Grants, New Donors, Sample Proposals, Jobs and How to Apply Resources? fundsforNGOs Premium has all these and more at one place! Learn more.
The maximum grant amount for the budget will be limited to US$50,000, applicants required to provide detail breakdown of budget.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Locally registered Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), Community Based Organisations (CBOs) and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs). GEF SGP Malaysia grants are available ONLY for not-for-profit NGOs/CBOs/CSOs, etc. Applicant who fail to provide a copy of certificate of registration will not be considered for full proposal.
- Local registered bank account of the organisation.
- Organisation must have strong organizational capacity to implement SGP grant projects and meet SGP requirements.
Eligible Project Activities
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
All project proposals submitted to SGP Secretariat need to demonstrate:
- How the proposed project meets the GEF SGP criteria by articulating how project objectives and activities would have an impact in the SGP areas of work -GEF focal areas (Biodiversity, Climate Change, Land Degradation, Chemical Reduction, Sustainable Forest Management, International Water).
- How the proposed project responds or are aligned to the targets and objectives of the SGP Malaysia Country Programme Strategy (CPS).
- Demonstrate strong community involvement in the proposed project.
- Focus on environmental issues and livelihood improvement.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called « Deadline Calendar. » This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The concept Proposal template and the Guidance Notes document can be downloaded via given website.
For more information, visit http://www.sgpmalaysia.org/index.cfm?&menuid=81