Call for Proposals: Foundation for the Development of the Education System
Deadline: 15 September 2019
Submit proposals for “Foundation for the Development of the Education System” to reduce economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area and to strengthen bilateral relations in the area of education between Poland and Donor States (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
- inclusive education,
- governance in the education sector,
- development of quality culture in the education sector, including the development of internal quality assurance systems,
- development and promotion of the VET sector, including dual education system and cooperation between vocational education and training institutions and employers,
- development of career guidance,
- child welfare education.
The Call is open to proposals submitted under the following four components and activities taken within their framework:
- Component 1. Professional Development of Staff:
- study visits offered to staff working in formal and non-formal education sectors;
- intensive training aimed at the improvement of competences of staff working in formal and non-formal education held in Poland by trainers/experts from Donor States.
- Component 2. Mobility in Higher Education:
- for students: mobilities and placements;
- for university staff: teaching assignments in host countries, participation in seminars, training, workshops and conferences; job shadowing.
- Component 3. Institutional cooperation for the improvement of quality and relevance of Vocational Education and Training (VET) and vocational continuing education:
- developing or updating education offer of VET institutions/vocational continuing education institutions, including curricula, teaching methods and new tools;
- exchange of experiences and good practices, organisation of joint initiatives with partners from Donor States; (e.g. seminars, conferences, education workshops, intensive training for learners and teachers/trainers);
- developing or updating local/regional/national strategies for the development of vocational/sector-specific education and continuing education.
- Component 4. Institutional cooperation for enhancement of quality and relevance of education at all levels and forms (excluding VET and vocational continuing education) by means of:
- developing or updating education offer at various levels of education (excluding VET), including curricula;
- exchange of experiences and good practices, organisation of joint initiatives with partners from Donor States; (e.g. seminars, conferences, education workshops, intensive training for learners and teachers, trainers; cultural events linked to education;
- development or updating of local/regional/national strategies in the scope of education and training and including education in regional development.
Total amount available to be awarded to project promoters (EEA FM funds for 2014-2021, including national contribution) through the call for proposals amounts to: EUR 7,201,257
- Component 1: EUR 411,370
- Component 2: EUR 1,371,178
- Component 3: EUR 2,914,000
- Component 4: EUR 2,504,709
- Only Polish legal entities operating in the formal and non-formal education sector excluding pre-school education are eligible applicants. The catalogue of eligible applicants varies from one Component to another.
- Eligibility of the applicants will be verified on the basis of registration documents or other documents confirming the scope of activities of the applicant.
Eligible Project Partners
- Any legal entity established in the Donor States or in Poland. In justified cases, where it is not possible to involve partners from Donor States, partners from other Beneficiary States may be invited, e.g. to carry out institutional cooperation projects in order to transfer innovative results.
- Vocational Education and Training institutions from Switzerland which hold a special cooperation agreement with Liechtenstein.
- Swiss universities, in respect to students and staff of Liechtensteiner nationality.
How to Apply
- The proposal consists of two parts: one completed in Polish and the other in English.
- Proposals must be submitted online via a system available at the given website.
For more information, please visit http://education.org.pl/en/strefa-beneficjenta/nabory/przewodnik-dla-aplikujacych/