Call for Nominations: Aidsfonds Fast Forward Award 2018
Deadline: 7 May 2018
Are you a community-led organisation? Do you implement an activity, approach, or project, which fits this description? If yes, then apply or nominate others to take part in the Fast Forward Award 2018!
The Aidsfonds is currently inviting community-led organizations to apply for its Fast Forward Award 2018 with an aim to link these innovative local solutions with donors in order to increase funding for communities and scale up successful approaches
Four community-led organisations will be selected to pitch their local innovation on stage at AIDS 2018. A high-level jury of innovation experts and investors will select a winner. The winner receives the Golden Egg, Fast Forward Award, for best community HIV/AIDS solution!
- Organisation is a community-led organisation, meaning led by a key-population or constituency (e.g. people who live with HIV, sex workers, young people, LCBTQ+, people who use drugs, prisoners, and open to other local communities
- Applicant’s activity has a direct positive impact in the HIV/AIDS response
- One person from organisation is available to attend the conference, 23-27 July 2018
- Organisation are working in one of the following countries: Botswana, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Russian Federation, South Africa, Uganda, Ukraine, Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Applicant’s activity is:
- Community-led by and for a key population and locally being implemented
- Is an innovative approach to HIV/AIDS in their community
- Can be scaled up, either in area, or size, or frequency
- Has successful results racking HIV and AIDS
- Are enthusiastic about their approach and willing to pitch it at AIDS 2018!
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.