Call for Mobility Grants 2019 for Legal Entities in Romania and Norway
Deadline: 20 November 2019
Applications are now open for Mobility Grants 2019 with an aim to facilitate establishment of bilateral partnerships between researchers form the Donor States and Romania in order to submit a collaborative research proposal funded under EEA & Norwegian Financial Mechanisms 2014 – 2021.
Objectives of the Call
- To strengthen the cooperation and to increase mutual knowledge and understanding between research teams from Romania and Norway,
- To identify potential partners for preparation of collaborative research proposals, having a common research interest
- To exchange relevant experience and best practices.
- Total budget for this call is EUR 90.000.
- Mobility grant is awarded for one researcher from Romania or Norway as follows
- EUR 1.200 for a researcher who travels from Romania to Norway or from Norway to Romania.
- It is estimated that a maximum of 15 mobilities for each thematic area will be awarded.
- Social sciences and humanities, including gender studies and social inclusion studies;
- Mobility grant must be in connection to searching for partners and/or development the idea for a collaborative research proposal.
- In order to increase the chance to identify potential partners, it is recommended that the applicant to register in the Brokerage Platform.
- Researchers from research organizations, legal entities in Romania or in Norway, as defined in the Community Framework for State Aid for Research and Development and Innovation (2014/C 198/00′;
- Mobility could take place at individual level (one researcher);
- During the mobility, the applicant can visit one or more organization;
- One researcher can benefit from only one mobility grant.
How to Apply
The proposals must be submitted in English, via a specific electronic proposal submission platform given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://uefiscdi.gov.ro/eea-mobility-grants