• Ensure the performance of sand blasting activities following Foreman instructions and in accordance with safety and quality
• Perform sand blasting activities in accordance with safety and quality requirements
• Follow daily instructions given by Foreman
• Ensure sand blasting is carried out according to the applicable painting procedure
• Verify the e quipment and consumables are in good and safe operating conditions and report any anomalies to the Foreman
• Ensure coordination with the adjacent works to minimize coactivities and eliminate unsafe conditions
• Follow the permit -to-work statement
• Ensure the housekeeping of the work location
• Construction standards and codes
• Project technical documents
• Blasting techniques, equipment and consumables
• Painting Techniques, Equipment and materials
• Material engineering
• HSE Work Practices
Shape Solutions :
Think through situations from different perspectives and take the appropriate risks and decisions.
Be aware and take costs/benefits and organizational implications into consideration.
· Accountability : Lead and steer actions with full accountability and tenacity to ensure successful outcomes.
Set goals and plan the actions needed to meet short and long term targets.
· Loyalty : Support the organization’s mission with own behaviour and act to promote the organisation’s goals and reputation.
· Role Model : Act in a trustworthy manner. Be consistent with what he/she says, and with personal and organizational values.
Act with integrity even though this implies making difficult decisions.
· Perspective Thinking : Understand market dynamics and trends that affect the business.
Be focused on the long term business strategy and consequently set priorities and actions.
· Change Enabler : Be open to change and continuous improvement, and in fact drive these by energizing people to the specific need for modifications to the way things are done.
· Collaboration : Collaborate with peers or teams of different functions and countries to achieve success collectively.
Share useful information and build trust by listening to all stakeholders.
Be interested in other individuals’ perspectives and concerns.
· Empowerment : Lead the group with credibility towards the achievement of team objectives, making people aware of their responsibilities and ensuring their commitment by engaging and empowering them.
Support individual development by mentoring and coaching.
· Learning Attitude : Search for opportunities to increase and improve own know-how and competencies.
Encourage others to increase their know-how.
Curiosity and an orientation for learning are implied.
· Know-how Dissemination : Create opportunities to share knowledge with others.
Transfer own know-how and experience. Create a learning environment and contribute to building company know-how.