Le British Counsil recrute 01 Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 24 Mai 2017
Description de l’offre
Purpose of job:
To support the performance, growth and success of British Council Senegal Teaching Centre and Exams businesses through the delivery of a targeted and structured sales and marketing strategy. To exercise very high levels of customer service excellence and client relationship management to meet performance objectives and contribute to British Council’s cultural relations objectives in Senegal.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties are:
The post-holder will be accountable to:
– the Academic Manager (AM) for all activity associated with teaching centre business development.
– the Country Exams Manager (CEM) for all activity associated with the exams business development.
The post-holder will be responsible for delivering against agreed key performance indicators detailed in the Sales Strategy to support a healthy client and customer portfolio for the Dakar Teaching Centre and Exams businesses. These KPIs are a combination of income targets and back office deliverables.
Specific duties will include:
Sales and income generation: English and Exams ( 70%)
– To provide energy and purpose in following the strategic business pursuit plan in agreement with the AM and the CEM with a view to achieving annual departmental sales and income targets primarily in respect of the following teaching and exams products aimed at corporate clients: tailor-made English courses, sponsored places on our regular public English courses and Aptis English tests. .
– To develop and build on relationships with existing corporate clients to ensure renewed contracts and repeat business.
– To identify, pursue and win new and large scale contracts with corporate clients that offer the most suitable training and assessment services that combine the highest standards with continued innovation and a commitment to customer service excellence in order to meet business targets.
– To research and identify potential HE partners for the delivery of IELTS
– To exercise meticulous record keeping within the agreed documentary frameworks including daily updates to key management tools such as the Client Relationship Management (CRM) spreadsheet and the monthly Corporate Pipeline.
– To attend an agreed schedule of regular business development meetings and draft the minutes to the agreed standard. For teaching contracts, to draft and submit all proposals post liaison with AM on the timetabling, administration and delivery of contract courses to make efficient use of available trainer time.
– To coordinate and submit certificates, progress, attendance and final reports to corporate clients to agreed standards of time and quality post academic input and quality assurance by AM.
– To maintain an up to date contacts list of all corporate clients in relevant industry verticals within the agreed contacts spreadsheet. Input all scorecard data from business development activity into the agreed documentary scorecard management system to agreed timings and standards.
Marketing: English and Exams (30%)Working with the Academic Manager and Country Exams Manager:
– To raise awareness of the British Council’s reputation as a world authority in English language and assessment and the preferred supplier in Senegal through a range of marketing promotional activity
– To implement agreed advertising campaigns and other promotional activity
– To organise promotional events working with partners and potential partners such as corporates, schools and HE institutions
– To produce marketing materials, liaising with suppliers as required, drawing on materials developed centrally
– To carry out market research and competitor analysis, organise focus groups, and collect customer satisfaction data using the British Council’s corporate scorecard system.
– To identify and propose key clients and stories that can be used in quarterly and annual communications by the teaching centre and exams departments.
Special requirements for the job
A willingness to develop and grow skills and experience through training, collaboration with colleagues and initiative.
Ensure safeguarding and guidelines are applied and upheld in line with standards and policy for the following areas:
– Child Protection
– Equal Opportunity and Diversity
– Health and Safety
– Information Knowledge Management
Business development work requires occasional (or sometimes regular) work outside conditioned hours, for example, in the evenings or at weekends. TOIL should be agreed with the line manager in advance to maintain an adequate work-life balance. Post holders may be required to travel abroad on British Council business and should therefore hold valid travel documents.
Skills and Qualifications
– Previous customer / relations experience
– Track record in marketing, sales and/or business development.
– Degree in relevant subject
For more details on the job, please click on the following :
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click to the link below https://jobs.britishcouncil.org/ViewVacancy.aspx?enc=IDP2UMgN4EfjHLASuriI8dVT6GMuoZYHNMqADwQwX0igrt55noUugOU/BZ/jGcPOOvmsERVuVqogr4G5HyL/8HQVATX6r+9TMA9PHAgKbcJwl85PWFt8CbRrjDIHugTn