BP Global recruits 01 Personal Assistant
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for supporting assigned teams/leaders by providing proactive assistance and administrative support to leadership teams’ activities under supervision, in order to enhance efficiency and deliver effective solutions, whilst ensuring discretion and confidentiality.
- Diary Management: full year organisation of the diary and appointments, provision of a full administrative service to VP/ HOC in respect of travel and visit management including itinerary management and full booking.
- Correspondence: Act as a point of contact on a day-to-day basis for all correspondence, reception, and management of letters in the Dakar Office (dispatching, scanning, and sending to appropriate recipient)
- Responsibility for electronic and paper filing systems, the preparation of VP/HOC correspondence
- Meetings & Events: Organizing meetings including ensuring that the practical arrangements are in place, that meetings run smoothly and efficiently, and any necessary preparation materials are received on time. This will include conferences and off-site meetings.
- Assist VP/ HOC business expenses submission in the system, claims, travels bookings and accommodation when travelling or going to external meetings
- Manage the G&E register entries
- Manage and/or support all letters received from the local team and Sunbury team requiring VP/HOC Signature (Finance, Tax, C&A, travel team) in timely manner, with transmittal receipt.
- Support the International Mobility team to streamline the execution process of work permit applications for IM assignees into the region by getting ‘wet signatures’ from the VP/Head of Country, as required.
- Support the tracking system for correspondences with the administration.
- Work directly with the functional support teams (Security, facilities, travel, and transportation) and regional events for VIP visitors (movement and Journey Mgt timeline, meetings and workshops programs, meet & greet arrangements etc.)
- Support Commercial operations and C&EA organizing and delivering in country events including external logistics, room booking, Ground Transportation etc. with the support of the logistics and travel team.
- Work closely with the License Management team and support in correspondences and data delivery to appropriate recipients when the License Management Advisor is on leave.
- Shopping carts creator for office purchases and services via backbone (SAP).
Education and Experience Required
Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Offices applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must have Executive PA experience of minimum 5 years or a role with similar duties
- Good English and French writing skills
- Good English communication. Must be able to read, write and speak
- Only applications submitted in English will be reviewed
- Applications open to senegal citizens only
- Courteous team working and networking skills with peers and managers world-wide.
- Professional demeanor and poise under pressure.
- Ability to intelligently assess and anticipate requirements.
- Ability to judge and maintain confidentiality.
- Proven capability of managing internal and external relationships
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption. bp has instituted and maintains policies and procedures designed to prevent any activity or conduct which would violate any anti-bribery or anti-corruption law or regulation applicable
Production & operations
This is the place to truly drive change. Our people develop hydrocarbon resources, deliver projects, operate refineries as well as oil and gas production assets.
Join us and make a difference by:
- making our production and operations safer and more standardised
- driving quicker reduction of our carbon emissions
- growing cash returns and delivering improved reliability and optimisation
- maximising efficiency through sharing resources
- accelerating the digital transformation of our operating assets
- developing our people faster, leveraging the scale of P&O
- building greater integration and collaboration in service of our purpose
Closing date : 30 April 2022.Postuler