BGF/INDEP Call for Proposals: Supporting Local NGOs & CSOs to Implement Projects in Kosovo
Deadline: 1 July 2018
Balkan Green Foundation (BGF) in cooperation with Institute for Development Policy (INDEP), are implementing the project ‘Empower – Engage – Build Ownership’ funded by the European Union Office in Kosovo.
The Call for Proposals within this project aims to support local NGO’s/CSO’s, to implement projects and initiatives organized in Kosovo in one of three thematic areas: Environment protection, Green energy and Sustainable economic growth/Circular Economy.
This call for project will support: about 17 small size grants and 3 medium size grants.
- Small Grants:
- Amount – between EUR 3,500 to 5,000.
- Duration: six to ten (6-10) months.
- Medium Grants:
- Amount: up to EUR 15,000.
- Duration: ten to twelve (10-12) months.
Applicants must fulfil the following conditions:
- be non-profit-making NGO/CSO: association, foundation, social cooperative/non-profit cooperative, youth groups legally constituted in Kosovo;
- be a legal entity registered with Kosovo authorities at least two years before this call is launched;
- be able to provide registration documents of the organization (certificate of registration, fiscal number certificate) and proof they have completed all obligations towards the state, including Tax Administration and bank account information.
- Applicant’s principal activity must be in line with the objectives of this call
- Applicants must be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, not acting as an intermediary.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Kosovo
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.