Better People recruits 01 Business Development Manager
Urgently we are recruiting for a global company BDM position in education for Senegal / Ivory Coast.
Please see below the position description.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the development and deliverance of Education projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to build key client relationships, identify and generate new business opportunities in the education sector (Education from childhood to higher education, formal and professional, Vocational training, e/Online and more), negotiate and sign contracts B2G, B2B, B2C
- Generate new business opportunities that will lead and result in signed contracts.
- Collect, analyze and produce business plans, concept papers, project ideas.
- Drive impactful engagements with key strategic partners
- Research and build relationships with potential new clients and decision makers
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients
- Effectively manage large scale, complex contracts negotiations and close new business deals
- Achieve short & long term strategic goals
- Work individually but also a team player
- Improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth
- Minimum BA in Business Management or equivalent.
- Proven experience in Business Development in the area of Education (Education from childhood to higher education, formal and professional, Vocational training, e/Online and more)
- 5+ years working experience in global business development roles .
- Proven ability in gathering and writing business plans, concept papers, projects content, PPT
- Proven negotiation and deal closing skills.
- Proven experience in promoting and leading large projects.
- Quick learner and eager to develop and improve
- Mother tongue level English.
- Mother tongue level French.
Closing date : 31 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter livejobs.pt.