BeOpenIT recruits 01 Strategic Partnership Development Manager
BeOpenIT is a tech startup, specializing in Cloud Computing. We are one of the only French companies and the only Franco-African company to be recognized as a cloud expert by the community.
Since 2016, our goal has been to facilitate the understanding of the Cloud world and accelerate its adoption.
To do this, we:
- Build tech products that create common languages and simplify the use of cloud technologies;
- Train companies and individuals on cloud technologies and processes
We also certify those who want to thanks to our various partnerships (Linux, CNCF, VMWare, Ngnix, Red Hat, Databricks among others…)
- We provide consulting and services on the DevSecOps and Data branches in the cloud.
- We are not reinventing the wheel. We simplify what already exists and share it (Understand, Share, Simplify, and Share again) to allow our customers to fully seize the opportunities of Cloud Computing.
Bonus? Our African origins
- BeOpen IT was born in Africa, and we dream of making African talents shine in I.T.
- Part of our work is therefore to create and scale up an African cloud community, to integrate Africa into the global map of cloud innovation.
Our ambitions for the year 2022
- Develop an African I.T community whose expertise goes beyond borders.
- Ensure the best release of our new product, CNO – the future Kubernetes day-to-day management benchmark
- Start our fundraising adventure to support these ambitious projects.
Do you want to help create a close-knit ecosystem of partners for a new tech shoot? Help develop a community and IT knowledge in Africa? Develop and support the sales force in a coherent and strategic way for your customers? You have selected the correct job description.
- As Partnership Manager, you will join our Brand & Experience team whose role is to develop the growth of BeOpen IT on all its axes: products (CNO), training, consulting and community.
- You will work with the COO – Emilie – and the Sales Manager -Alicia- directly, to develop and grow tech partnerships. But not only.
- We promote cross-functional and Agile collaboration, the opportunity for you to discover other areas of tech: Data Science, Cloud engineering, etc.
- Establishment of the structure and organization of partnerships
- Manage existing partnerships and acquire new partners.
- Support the training of teams (internal if we are resellers, external if they are) in the technologies and objectives of our respective companies
- Support and coordinate the activities of companies and BeOpen IT on each partnership.
- Identify and support commercial and event opportunities for BeOpen IT and its partners.
In the end, your objective is therefore twofold:
- To set up and deploy BeOpen IT partnerships in the fields of training, consulting and products
- To create the best possible user experience for our partners, in order to limit friction and optimize our NPS.
This list is not exhaustive and may change depending on your preferences and current events at BeOpenIT.
Diplomas/Level of study: N/A, it doesn’t matter where you come from (school or self-trained), we believe that talents are hidden everywhere. It’s up to you to show us yours!
Training/Schools: N/A, it doesn’t matter where you come from (school or self-trained), we believe that talents are hidden everywhere. It’s up to you to show us yours!
Level of experience: Intermediate
Expected technical skills
- Implementation and management of a partnership strategy (software, consulting, and training)
- Understanding of “modern” business strategies: knowledge and understanding of AARRR, inbound, outbound concepts.
- Create perfect relations between the two companies by being proactive, available, and having strategic support for the benefit of both.
Significant technical skills
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM
- Real understanding of tech issues and software sales
There are many! But they are the most important
You have a real ability to create contact, to exchange, to try to understand and help the client on his issues, and to follow the style of exchange that he wishes.
Again, really, Customer-First.
You want the best for your partners and customers and want to give them the best possible user experience.
- Curiosity and creativity
- Passion and energy: for partners and their tools, for our domain, for our offers
- Rational, honest
- Ability to deliver quickly for business
- Autonomy. A leader does not ask for power, he takes it 😉
- Proactivity, availability, problem-solver
- Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One-hour business interview with Alicia (Sales) & Emilie (COO)
- 30-45 minute vision interview with Aliou (CEO)
Interviews can be physical or digital depending on everyone’s availability.
Closing date : 5 February 2022.Postuler