Deadline: July 31, 2016
Are you willing to do what it takes to be one of tomorrow’s leaders? Don’t miss the opportunity to fast-track the career of your dreams. Apply to the 2017 Barclays Rising Eagle Graduate Programme and spend a year laying the foundations for your future success. Barclays Africa recruits graduates from each country in which it operates.
Through the guidance and mentoring of industry experts, you will build the skills and experience necessary to become a true leader through a programme that spans almost every part of the Barclays business and provides opportunities throughout the continent.
The programme will challenge and inspire fresh ideas in you and as you grow, you will realise your potential in our dynamic global organisation. This is why we are looking for Africa’s best minds.
Barclays is one of the world’s biggest financial service providers. Its services include personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, and investment management. Barclays’ proud tradition of innovation remains at the heart of its business today. But it is our ambition and the actions we’re taking to achieve them that truly sets us apart
Barclays Africa recruits graduates from each country in which it operates. You will need to be a citizen in the country where you are applying. If you are not a citizen of that country, you will need to ensure you are eligible to work in that country, as well as obtain the necessary work permits and/or documentation to allow you to work in that country (you will need to obtain these prior to your application).
Eligible countries: Botswana, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) in any of the disciplines that we recruit from,
obtained before January 2017.
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies).
Stream-specific entry criteria: Accounting Training Programme
- Development in leadership and self-management skills
- Development in client-centricity and related behavioural skills
- Development technical job-related skills
- Specific product knowledge
- Access to a global network of connected, professional and highly innovative thinkers
- Exposure to the most up-to-date operating systems
- Exposure to local and global markets, and to the financial industry as a whole.
How to Apply
Apply online here
- Decide which career path suits your ambitions, then apply online with full academic results/transcripts and your CV.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a telephonic or campus interview
- Should you be successful at the interview stage, you will need to complete an online psychometric assessment
- Success at the psychometric stage will progress you to the final stage – an assessment centre which will include a panel interview, group assessment and presentation
- All applicants will be informed in writing of the outcome of their application at every stage of the process.
For more information, visit Barclays Rising Eagle Graduate Programme