Baker Hughes recruits 01 Service Delivery Coordinator
Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality of service to customers?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Join our Service Delivery team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and increase reservoir value.
Partner with the best
As one of the Service Delivery Coordinators in Senegal, you will ensure that Baker Hughes maximizes its short- and long-term revenue and profit opportunities. You will ensure flawless execution, on-time delivery and contract adherence. You will coordinate job activities to ensure execution in line with customer expectations and contract terms and conditions.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Conducting all activities in line with our non-negotiables, applicable processes and cultural pillars.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring all job activities as outlined in MTJC across organizational boundaries.
- Handling the scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements to provide effective support.
- Managing client relationships through being the primary contact for job preparation, execution and close out.
- Ensuring prompt escalation of issues that can impact service delivery to ensure delivery of client’s objectives.
- Ensuring assigned contracts and quotes are fully understood and invoices are correctly issued to prevent revenue leakage.
- Fuel your passion.
To be successful in this role you will
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with equivalent work experience).
- 10 years of experience, within Oil and Gas field in a similar role
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead teams.
- Have the ability to manage multiple project and deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have strong leadership capabilities and ability to manage and coordinate field personnel.
- Be successful at building relationships and collaborating to resolve problems.
- Work in a way that works for you.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : bakerhughes.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Laisser un Commentaire