BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants to Support Research in Humanities and Social Sciences in United Kingdom
Deadline: 5 June 2019
British Academy (BA) partnered with Leverhulme Trust has announced a Small Research Grants to support primary research in the humanities and social sciences.
- The first recourse for funding should be to their own institution (where applicable).
- The maximum grant is £10,000 over two years – applications will not be considered for less than £500.
- Funds are available to facilitate initial project planning and development; to support the direct costs of research; and to enable the advancement of research through workshops or visits by or to partner scholars.
- Awards are open to postdoctoral scholars (or equivalent) who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom.
- Applications require the approval of the applicant’s employing institution, but are not limited to those of any particular status (e.g. Lecturer, Professor etc).
- Application may be made by independent scholars (who should choose ‘independent scholar’ as the relevant choice from the list of organisations in Flexi-Grant).
- Co-applicants may be from anywhere in the world, but the Principal Applicant must be ordinarily resident in the UK.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.thebritishacademy.ac.uk/ba-leverhulme-small-research-grants