AZA Finance recrute 01 associé du service client
AZA Finance is an established provider of currency trading and cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.
We make international Payments, FX and Treasury through our web and API platforms easier and better for enterprises doing business in Africa. All directed by our expert team, who bring decades of experience in frontier markets, fintech and financial services to your business.
Our partners utilise our hybrid financial infrastructure and deep local knowledge to manage liquidity and send payments to dozens of bank networks, mobile money operators and payments aggregators across Africa.
Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA is a market-maker in every major African currency. AZA was founded in 2013 and now has offices in Nairobi, Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Kampala, Accra, Durban and Dakar.
As the Customer Service Associate, you will be at the forefront of servicing our clients. Your role will entail maintaining and strengthening new and existing client relationships by providing excellent customer success. Customer Success is a critical point of contact for our customers who have questions, issues, or feedback, so we’re looking for an empathetic leader, with the relevant experience and skills, to help build the vision for excellent standards in client relationship management, and to help instill a customer-centric culture at AZA Finance. This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital F/X company to the next level.
The role is open to candidates in Senegal
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA:
- Help promote a customer-centric approach at the Company by setting high standards for client support, relationship management and customer happiness.
- Effectively collaborate with key internal stakeholders – Sales, Finance/Trading, Customer Support, Compliance and Product
- Support and improve the entire customer journey from onboarding to post-trade execution
- Respond to client inquiries within defined SLAs.
- Handle any issues reported by clients and escalate when necessary.
- Proactive outreach to clients to ensure there is client retention, and satisfaction
- Assist in continuously deepening existing client relationships
- Adhere to the SOPs and compliance standards set internally
- Help identify and fix inefficiencies in current workflows and processes
- Act as an effective liaison between AZA Finance and its clients, given you are the daily point of contact for the clients
- Display a high level of emotional intelligence and step into a leadership role when required
- Your skills and competencies:
- Respond to general inquiries and answer questions about products and services
- Direct incoming inquiries to the relevant team
- Contribute regional content to Help/FAQ Page with procedures and steps to products and services
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly by checking emails to attend support and trade messages and receiving calls on Customer Success line
- Proactively monitor the system to ensure everything is working fine
- Communicate and report to the Tech Team when the product/services are down
- Communicate to Finance Team to set the correct rates, help close incomplete transactions, or notify them of issues related to funding, float, rates, etc
- Monitor transactions and communicate any issues to the relevant team
- Raise queries with Finance team for any transactions that have been sent to wrong accounts
Voice of the Customer / Product Feedback
Provide customer product feedback and product feature requests from region to Senior Customer Success Associate
- Work with Finance team to reconcile old transactions
What we are looking for:
- Young professional who is ambitious and passionate
- Ability to understand and help promote customer-centric vision at AZA Finance
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skill
- Creative problem solver and sound decision-maker with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask, when required
- Strong attention to detail
- Love helping customers and able to maturely handle all customer temperament
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite Tools skills along with the willingness and ability to become
- familiar with Company-specific sales tools/software
- Passionate about our mission to redefine how businesses make payments to, from and within Africa
- Willingness and ability to work weekends, when necessary, University degree
- Experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English and French language
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Closing date ; 9 December 2021.Postuler