AYSPP Social Business Plan Competition 2017 (Prize Money of USD 7,500)
Deadline: June 11, 2017
The ASEAN Youth Socialpreneurship Program invites you to join a social business competition. This is a competition for students and youths from ASEAN and across the globe to create business plan in which significantly addressing social problems in the society. There are six main concerns: services, technology, creative industry, culinary, agribusiness, and tech-startup. The best 20 groups will be selected to attend the final round as well as the other AYSPP programs in Yogyakarta.
The ASEAN Youth Socialpreneurship Program (AYSPP) is a biennale program held by the GEO FISIPOL Universitas Gadjah Mada to present and introduce the concept of social entrepreneurship in the recent world and its context to the regional economic stability. AYSPP aims to give wide and better understanding about social entrepreneurship and its pratical experiences through a week of stimulating program and activities.
- Participants have a chance at winning total prize money of USD 7,500;
- Get a chance to establish a connection with fellow entrepreneurs and potential investors.
- The competition requires a team to consist of 1 – 3 student(s) or youth in the age of 16 – 30 years old;
- The member of the team must be:
- A student from a university or youth from an organization originated from ASEAN member countries; or
- A student or youth from other countries across the globe who has social entrepreneurship project in ASEAN member countries;
- The social entrepreneurship project or business proposed must not be older than 3 years;
- A team may consist of students or youth from different institutions and/or countries;
- In the case of cross-border team, the team can only be admitted from where the social entrepreneurship project is conducted;
- A person can only be registered in one team.
- The team must fill the online registration form by creating an account here.
- The team must submit:
- a statement letter confirming that the social entrepreneurship project or business proposed is not older than 3 years;
- a pass photo of each member;
- a scanned identity card (for Indonesian participant) or passport (for international participant) of each member;
- The team must submit the Business Model Canvas in format of a presentation document based on the selected category before the deadline.
By submitting the Business Model Canvas in format of a presentation document, a team has automatically been registered.
Your idea must be a new product or service, a new social enterprise, and a new start-up business.
For more information, visit ASEAN Youth Socialpreneurship Program.