Ayiba Summer Internship 2016
Deadline: June 4, 2016
Ayiba Magazine is hiring! There are 5 internship positions available. Ayiba is a fast-growing online magazine focused on highlighting a new generation of movers and shakers who disrupt tired narratives through innovation, technology, and new media. Qualified candidates for our program must be able to work under demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, as well as possess excellent computer, communication, and organizational skills. Candidates must be available to work 10 -15 hours a week. The duration for the internship program is June 13th -August 24, 2016.
- Ability to network with young African leaders
- Opportunity to attend/cover events for Ayiba
- Hands-on experience with an ace team
- Freedom to lead projects, test strategies, and implement your ideas
- Recommendation and references upon completion
- Note: All internships are remote and unpaid.
Content Strategy (2) : Ayiba is looking for versatile, hard-working, and talented interns who are passionate about Ayiba’s mission to help distribute content throughout the summer. Understanding of SEO, familiarity with WordPress CMS, and regular use of social media platforms is required. Content Strategy interns will work closely with our Managing Editor and Editor-in-chief.
- Plan and execute on media and content strategies.
- Learn the ins and outs of producing and curating content.
- Understand how to effectively distribute content using earned and owned tactics.
- Conceptualize, plan, and set up organic search & social programs.
- Plan, write and implement website and email marketing content.
- Learn the creative and production process and how to work with a network of creative professionals.
Business Development (2) : Ayiba is looking for tenacious business development interns to increase partnerships, sell ad space, and assist in our overall monetization strategy. Biz Dev interns will work directly with Ayiba’s Founder.
- Create partnerships with strategic blogs, news channels, and organizations
- Organize interviews, features and other PR opportunities for Ayiba
- Ad sales
Social Media (1) : Ayiba is looking for an exceptional social media & marketing intern to join our creative, hard-working team. You will be contributing to the growth and expansion of Ayiba’s readership by assisting our current Social Media Manager.
- Contribute to the development of our social media strategy
- Manage social media channels, especially Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Increase community engagement
- Promote website and blog content
- Conduct detailed analytical reporting
How to Apply
To apply, e-mail email@example.com with your resume.
For more information visit Ayiba Internship