Australian Government: Cooperative Research Centres Projects Grants
Deadline: 13 September 2018
The Australian Government is inviting applications for its program entitled “Cooperative Research Centres Projects (CRC-P) Grants” to support short term industry-led collaborations to develop important new technologies, products and services that deliver tangible outcomes.
To support the overall aims of the CRC Program, CRC-Ps must:
- be a short term, industry-identified and industry-led collaborative research project to develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver tangible outcomes
- benefit SMEs and increase their capacity to grow and adapt in changing markets
- include education and training activities.
- The minimum grant amount is $100,000.
- The maximum grant amount is $3 million.
- The grant amount will be up to 50 per cent of eligible grant project value.
- The maximum grant period is 3 years.
- Applicants can use funding to support costs directly related to the project, including for:
- new research
- proof of concept activities
- pre-commercialisation of research outcomes
- industry-focused education and training activities, such as internships and secondments between industry entities and research organisations.
- conferences, workshops, symposia related to the joint research
- related information sharing and communication initiatives related to the joint research.
- Other costs may also be eligible for grant funding.
- Applicants cannot use funding for the same activities or project previously or currently financed through any other funding scheme.
- Collaborations from all industry sectors, research disciplines and community sectors can apply.
- To be eligible as a lead applicant applicants must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and
- be an industry entity where the majority of their revenue is not derived from government sources and they are capable of commercialising research.
- Each CRC-P must include and maintain amongst its project partners at least:
- two Australian industry entities including at least one SME and
- one Australian research organisation.
- Applicants are not eligible to apply as the lead applicant if they are:
- an individual, partnership or trust
- a research organisation
- a Commonwealth, State, Territory or local government agency or body (including government business enterprises)
- an organisation that derives the majority of its revenues from any government
- an entity whose primary function is administrative or to provide support services to a CRC-P.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Cooperative Research Centres Projects Grants.