Australia Council for the Arts: Playing Australia – Regional Performing Arts Touring Fund
Deadline: 2 October 2018
The Australia Council for the Arts is seeking applications for its Playing Australia – Regional Performing Arts Touring Fund to support performing arts to reach regional and remote communities across Australia.
Grants are available to support the net touring costs associated with a national tour.
- There is no limit on the amount that can be requested.
- Applicants can apply for:
- interstate net touring costs, including freight, transport, accommodation and travel allowances outside of their home state
- a contribution towards tour coordination expenses.
- Applications from individuals and organisations are accepted.
- Applicants can’t apply for a grant if:
- received a grant, or administered a grant, from the Australia Council in the past and that grant has not been satisfactorily acquitted
- owe money to the Australia Council.
- Applicants can’t apply for the following activity:
- projects where the performers and artistic personnel are not paid at Award rates
- projects that are to tour an international production
- touring projects that only include capital city or metropolitan presentations
- touring projects that do not include three or more interstate locations
- touring projects that only include presentations in schools
- tour dates that have already taken place
- projects with a budget in surplus.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Playing Australia.