Australia Council: Career Development Grants for Individuals and Groups
Deadline: 5 February 2019
The Australia Council for the Arts is currently accepting applications for Career Development Grants for Individuals and Groups to provide support to further develop skills or improve capacity to build an enduring career in the arts.
These grants can support a broad range of activities such as skills and professional development, mentorships, showcases, residencies and other projects directly related to career development.
- Career Development grants are available from $5,000 to $25,000.
- Supported activities must last no longer than two years from the proposed start date.
Applicants can apply for a range of activities:
- professional skills development
- showcase opportunities
- forum/workshop attendance
- arts market attendance and exploration
- Only individuals and groups may apply to this category. Applicants must be a practicing artist or arts worker and an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- Applications for funding to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts panel must come from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals or groups.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Career Development Grants.