ATRC/E4E Request for Applications: Inviting Kosovar NGOs for Rapid Response Fund
Deadline: 30 April 2020
Advocacy Training and Resource Center (ATRC), the implementing partner for USAID’s Engagement for Equity Program (E4E), is seeking applications from qualified Kosovar Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) for Rapid Response Fund.
Awards will be made in five thematic areas:
- Women in Governance and Economy;
- Empowering Women through Enhanced Awareness of Women’s Property Rights;
- Increased protection and awareness of vulnerable populations’ rights.
- Expand Participation of Persons with Disabilities (PwD); and
- Expand Youth Participation
- In response to this RFA, E4E Program is anticipated to award:
- Multiple awards under Rapid Response Fund for all five thematic areas can range up to $25,000.
- The proposed budgets will be negotiated based on the scope of the Program proposed by the grantee.
- The successful applications will be varying in project life duration, but must end by November 2020.
- Grants will only be awarded to following types of organizations: non-US organizations, Kosovo based entities (government entities are excluded) non-profit and for profit non-governmental organizations. Organizations that meet the eligibility requirements as stated below may submit an application in response to this RFA. Please note that if an applicant does not meet the eligibility criteria, the application will not be accepted for review and will be rejected.
- USAID/ ATRC will issue grants to organizations that are legally registered and recognized under the laws of Kosovo and not prohibited from receiving USG funding.
- Applicants are required to register for a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number.
- To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Show proof of a valid registration under the Kosovo Law on Freedom of Association in Non-Governmental Organizations;
- Show proof of a valid bank account at a bank in Kosovo;
- Demonstrate it is in good standing with Tax Administration of Kosovo; and
- Provide DUNS Number.
- In addition, the grantees must demonstrate that they:
- Possess sound managerial, technical, and institutional capacities to achieve project results;
- Are willing to sign applicable assurance certifications.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://advocacy-center.org/announcements/announcement-name/