Atos recruits 01 Head of Microsoft Practice Lead
As part of the Africa organization, this role is responsible for the management and development of Africa Microsoft business and the related organization, including Presales, Delivery & P&L responsibility. There is a matrix organization with a double reporting line; directly to the Head of MEA Microsoft Practice Lead dotted to the Operations Head.
The Microsoft practice Lead will be accountable for implementing the strategic plans and the horizontal portfolio offerings of the Practice with the Country cluster. He or She will be responsible for the portfolio growth through strong services & solution offerings & deliver profitability though execution lifecycle of horizontal offerings & lead market cost competitiveness, service quality.
- Relevant experience as Business Manager in Microsoft business with a strong track record in growing market share in existing and new clients
- A proven track record in managing communications internally and externally at strategic and senior Management level
- Experienced in creating a business community and functional teams
- Experienced in leading and motivating a large unit in a pressured work environment
- Management experience in a global matrix organization.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for additional business with the customer.
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities to create added value for both the client and Atos.
- Stimulates entrepreneurial behaviors in others.
- Demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business advantage.
- Acts proactively on business developments.
- Strong drive to improve profitability by changing the business mix and cost structures.
- Ensure the organization has the right mix of functional and technical expertise, with the mix of resources, ensuring quality and cost competitiveness
- Develop employee’s skills supporting future technologies through training and certifications and engaging innovation in the local partner network
- Recognizes and appreciates cultural differences amongst people.
- Encourages everyone to feel that they are an important part of the organization and add value.
- Supports others to learn and develop.
- Helps employees to obtain a better understanding of their strengths and development areas, interests, and ambitions.
- Enables and encourages the enjoyment of work.
- Encourages positive and constructive feedback on performance, ensures the development of key talents and addresses non-performance.