ATIA recruits 01 Mutual health program manager
Position based in Dhaka, BANGLADESH
ATIA is a French association. It intervenes in India, Madagascar, Mozambique, Burkina Faso and Bangladesh to improve the access of vulnerable families to employment, vocational training, health, education and existing social services.
ATIA team has more than 30 years of experience in the development of mutual health insurance. In 2019, ATIA started a new mutual health insurance program for vulnerable families in Bashantek slum, in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. This launch followed a feasibility study conducted in 2018. ATIA collaborates with the NGO Eau et Vie, which operates in Bashantek to provide access to drinking water for the inhabitants.
2019 was a preparation year: the team was recruited and trained, the procedures were defined, the tools were designed, the software was configured, etc. The promotion for the health mutual insurance started in October 2019 and the enrolments began in January 2020. This launch was disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic which led us to adapt the services offered and the activities from October 2020.
The team is composed of a Program Manager, Project Manager pair to the PM, a medical advisor, an Administrative and Financial Manager and community facilitators.
ATIA is looking for a person to replace the current Program Manager in January 2021, in order to continue the development of the mutual health insurance for the Bashantek community but also for other groups of beneficiaries.
The Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Defining, in collaboration with ATIA area manager, the strategy for an efficient and sustainable deployment of the health mutual insurance;
- Deploying the mutual health insurance in Bashantek slum and increasing the number of beneficiaries;
- Deploying the mutual health insurance to other target groups (e.g. textile factory workers);
- Coordinating, monitoring/evaluating, adapting the activities and services;
- Managing the team;
- Managing the partnership with Eau et Vie and the other potential operational partners;
- Managing the relationships with the national authorities, the international institutions and the other actors in the sector;
- Ensuring the operational and financial reportings to ATIA’s head office in France;
- Representing ATIA;
- Ensuring the proper use of the funds allocated to the program.
Expériences / Formation
- Higher education Bac+5 (business school, IEP, master in development economics, …)
- Experience (3 years minimum) in project management and team management
- Education and/or experience in the health sector is an asset
- Fluent English essential
- Innovative capacity, reactivity and proactivity
- Appetence for fieldwork
- Willingness to commit to a development project for the vulnerable community
- Strong autonomy
- Relational and listening skills, and adaptation to the Bangladeshi context.
- Experience abroad is an asset
- VSI status of 24 months’ renewable
- Allowance of 1 270€ net monthly + field allowance
- Full social security coverage + repatriation insurance
- Flight ticket at the beginning and at the end of the mission + 1 annual ticket
Position to be filled as soon as possible
Applications will be selected as they are received.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV and covering letter
indicating in the subject line the reference MUT/BANG/DAC/2022
More information on http://atia-ong.org
Laisser un Commentaire