Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation Grant 2017
Deadline: May 22, 2017
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is calling on NGOs with focus on Health, Environment, Entrepreneurship and Leadership to apply for its 2017 grants. Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making non-profit that supports local, national and regional non-profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African continent. ACT Foundation is committed to developing and strengthening the organizations they fund to ensure they are sustainable. The support they offer will also aid their partners deliver more effective and efficient outcomes to the beneficiaries.
- Vocational Education
Capacity Building for Non-profits, NGOs, CBOS
ACT Foundation is committed to developing and strengthening the organizations we fund to ensure they are sustainable. The support they offer will also aid their partners deliver more effective and efficient outcomes to the beneficiaries.
They will provide support in the following areas:
- Organizational development
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Impact measurement
- Board governance and support
- Professional development and training for organizations staff
- Organizations must have been in existence for a least two years;
- Must be legally registered as a Non Profit organization (GTE/LTD);
- Should have a strong governance structure (Board of Directors, CEO etc);
- Must show evidence of other sources of funding;
- Should have audited accounts;
- Organization must show track record of work in the area of engagement;
- Projects/programmes must have a maximum life cycle of 12 months;
- Organizations should have staff strength of at least 5 Individuals;
- Be open to independent audit.
STEP 1: Complete Online Application
- All initial applications will be made via the online application portal. Unsolicited applications will not be considered (ONLY organizations that meet all the eligibility criteria will be screened).
Only organizations whose applications are approved by management will be contacted to submit full proposals.
STEP 2: Submission of Proposal with detailed budget
- Only successful applicants will be invited to submit a full proposal with a detailed budget for the grants.
- Applicants will be requested to submit references and due diligence will be conducted on all organizations.
- Applicants may be required to submit further information to provide clarity on projects.
- Curriculum Vitae of all members of the project team should be attached to proposal
- All conflict of interest should be declared
- Projects must indicate a strong Monitoring and Evaluation Plan as well as show a sustainability plan.
- All proposals will be reviewed by an independent selection committee.
- All applicants will receive final feedback on proposals sent and any enquires at this stage can be made to ACT foundation firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: Signing of Contract Agreement
- Upon final approval of the proposal, organizations will be notified and MOU signed before disbursement of funds.
For more information, visit Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation Grant.