|ASKY Airlines is recruiting an Assistant Stores and Logistics
I. JOB TITLE
Assistant Stores and Logistics
II. BASIC FUNCTIONS
– Plans and ensures satisfaction of users by way of availing standard storage facilities
– Handling issues on delivery and distribution service, logistics service, AOG service, receiving service, shipping service, insurance claims for shipments and related damage,
– Customs clearing service and packaged mail receiving service in the shortest time possible and with the lowest cost of ownership.
III. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Ensure storage of materials is within acceptable, safe and based on the established procedures and full fill regulatory requirement.
– Handle AOG requests in an efficient way to minimize aircraft ground time and avoid flight delay.
– Timely handle all insurance related issues in a way that all claims will be achieved.
– Ensure availability of all parts and materials required for schedule maintenance.
– Act as custodian for all stored items and responsible to ensure physical
Inventory matches logical inventory.
– Responsible to ensure shortages are properly communicated to Procurement & Supply Chain Management well ahead of time.
IV. QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
– Minimum educational Level: Must be a graduate from a recognized University of Commerce or equivalent with a Degree in Material Management or Accounting/ or diploma in materials management with 2 years’ experience.
– Languages proficiency: Must speak and write in French and English.
Send your application to the following address:
BP 2988 LOME – Togo or Email:
The application must include:
– a letter of motivation
– A curriculum vitae
– A copy of birth certificate
– A copy of certificate of nationality
– Copies of all diplomas and certificates
For applications sent by mail, please clearly indicate the position you are applying for on the envelope.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Deadline for submission: 2nd July 2016