Asia Pacific Kindness & Leadership: Recognising the Contribution of Kind Leaders
The Kindness is thrilled to announce that nominations are now open for kindness & leadership campaign to recognise the contribution of kind leaders to business, the economy and society.
The kindness cannot establish a robust list in isolation, from the outside looking in. That is why they need you to share with them stories of those who have impacted you in your career, people who are leading in a creative and different way, with kindness.
The kindness recognises that a kind leader is defined not just by what they say and do, but by how what they say and do effects those around them. As such, each nomination will also need to be supported by two testimonials of support. These testimonials must come from people who have been impacted by the candidate.
Together with the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, they have explored the characteristics associated with kind leaders, those who are deeply thoughtful of others and show: humanity, generosity and compassion, and are dedicated to supporting the well-being of others and fostering a spirit of collaboration. These are the traits that they will be looking for, within the nomination
50 Leading Lights
- This campaign will showcase 50 leaders building a new status quo, impacting others through kindness. The kindness will share their stories and leadership styles, and the effect they have on their organisation and industries.
- kindness wants their stories to inspire others, and to help to recast the perceptions of ‘strong’ leadership. kindness wants kindness to be seen as a strength in leadership, as a quality and a currency that empowers change.
- The candidates can be male or female and there are no restrictions on age.
- Candidates have been working and based in the Asia Pacific region for at least two years.
- kindness is looking for leaders in their fields. Those in a position of leadership that can directly affect the culture of the company and industry within which they work.
- Candidates must be nominated by another and cannot self-nominate.
- Those nominating will need to write a citation about the candidate that clearly demonstrates their leadership impact through kindness.
- kindness will also require two testimonials from people that have been impacted by the candidate.
For more information, visit Kindness.