Apply to the United Nations WFP
Innovation Accelerator 2018 (Fully-funded
to Germany + $100k)
Deadline: January 2, 2018
Applications are open for the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Innovation Accelerator 2018. As the world changes, innovation is critical to enable the WFP to meet global needs and to deliver on its mandate to end hunger.The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is inspiring and supporting new ideas, tools and solutions that make sure no one goes hungry.
Launched in 2016, the WFP Innovation Accelerator identifies, supports and scales high potential solutions to hunger worldwide. They support WFP intrapreneurs and external start-ups and companies through financial support, access to a network of experts and a global field reach. The Accelerator is based in Munich, Germany.
Does your company have the potential to solve hunger? Apply to the WFP Innovation Accelerator and receive up to 100,000 USD in funding, mentorship from industry experts and access to the world’s largest humanitarian organisation.
Selected participants will
- participate in a week-long bootcamp at Munich, Germany
- gain access to their 3-6 month sprint programme.
- get access to awesome mentorship, financial support and access to the world’s largest humanitarian organisation, WFP operations, partners and technical experts.
- Open to social enterprises or social impact start-ups and companies from across the world
- WFP intrapreneurs can also apply
- Companies should have the potential to solve hunger
Do you have a bold, new idea that could get us closer to #ZeroHunger? Apply to the programme!
For more information, visit WFP Innovation Accelerator.