Apply for the AIDS 2018 Youth Ambassador Programme
Deadline: May 11, 2018
Are you registered for AIDS 2018 and under 25 years old? Apply to become an AIDS 2018 Youth Ambassador and receive the opportunity to meet leading scientists, researchers and advocates at the conference.
This is a dedicated programme offered at the International AIDS Conference and IAS Conference on HIV Science to ensure that the voices of young people living with HIV, young activists and researchers are heard at international meetings. In addition, the programme provides young people with opportunities to strengthen their research and advocacy skills to support capacity building. The 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018) will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands from 23-27 July 2018.
Accepted applicants will be invited to the following opportunities:
- Abstract writing training
- Meetings with leading scientists, researchers and advocates including AIDS 2018 plenary speakers
- Communications training,
- Career forum to discuss individual career pathways in the field of HIV.
- Open to young people living with HIV, young activists and researchers
- Only those registered for AIDS 2018 can apply
- Must be under 25 years old
To apply, write a message to YouthVoices@iasociety.org, attach your conference registration confirmation and tell them why you want to become a Youth Ambassador. The deadline is Friday, 11 May 2018, 24:00 CET.
Got questions? Contact the Youth Ambassador team YouthVoices@iasociety.org.