Apply for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships Program!
Deadline: 31 May 2018
Applications are open for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships Program that brings accomplished mid-level professionals to the United States for a year of academic and professional work.
The Humphrey Fellowship is a one-year program that combines non-degree graduate level academic work with professional development opportunities.
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural resources, Environmental Policy and Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Appropriate candidates are mid-career professionals in leadership positions who have a commitment to public service and the potential for professional advancement.
- Prospective Fellows should have a minimum of five years of professional experience, after completing a university degree, prior to May 2018 and should be interested in the policy aspects of their fields of specialization.
- Candidates must have completed a university degree program requiring at least four years of full-time study in order to qualify for admission to U.S. programs of graduate study.
- Candidates should be proficient in both written and spoken English and should normally have a minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (iBT/TOEFL) score of 75 in the Internet Based Test. (Candidates with lower scores may be nominated for the Long-Term English training.) In general, candidates should have both the need to participate in the program and the potential to benefit from it.
- Accordingly, they should demonstrate the required experience, skills, and commitment while also indicating how they can benefit from this program in ways that they have not experienced previously and are not likely to experience without the Humphrey Program.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.