Apply for Frontier Incubators Program!
Deadline: 31 July 2018
Applications are open for Frontier Incubators Program to build the capacity of incubators and accelerators in the Asia-Pacific region, increasing the quality of support services these organisations offer to innovative entrepreneurs and enterprises.
Frontier Incubators Program is a search for innovative incubators and accelerators in the Asia-Pacific that are delivering impact through their work that supports the Sustainable Development Goals. This program is part of the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s (DFAT) innovationXchange (iXc) Scaling Frontier Innovation (SFI) initiative.
- tailored training for their organisation, designed and delivered by global leaders in incubation and acceleration
- access to a community of expert mentors and advisors
- opportunities to work with investors, build their network, and to participate in other dfat programs
Frontier Incubators will unfold following these steps:
- outreach across the Asia-Pacific region to secure applications,
- evaluation of applications and selection of a cohort, and
- the design and delivery of capability building programs.
To be eligible for this program their organisation should be:
- Working in one (or more) of our target countries, and employ local staff.
- Regularly supporting “classes” or “cohorts” of innovators/entrepreneurs/enterprises with mentorship, training, and connections to investment with the aim of helping them to scale.
- Supporting enterprises that are contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals and delivering impact through their business operations. These enterprises do not need to identify as a “social enterprise”.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website
For more information, please visit Frontier Incubators Program.