Apply for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) India Program 2019
Deadline: 31 July 2019
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) India Program 2019 is seeking nominations from successful entrepreneurs, who, with their disruptive ideas and passion to excel have established market-leading enterprises.
Over the last two decades, EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) India program has recognized and celebrated the country’s most exceptional entrepreneurs who have moved us all with their vision, innovation, courage and leadership and have truly emerged as ‘Builders of a better India’.
The program has felicitated over 180 entrepreneurs across several award categories till date. Every year, an independent jury, comprising of India’s most eminent business leaders select the finalists and winners of the program.
The judging criteria includes growth in turnover, profit, employee numbers, together with such factors as leadership, degree of innovation, development of creative and ingenious production and marketing, and extent of expansion into national and international markets. Final determination of the categories in which awards will be presented will be made by the independent panel of judges. In the past the categories have been Start Up, Financial Services, Services, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Consumer Products & Retail, Real Estate & Infrastructure, Entrepreneurial CEO & Business Transformation.
The award recipients are selected in several award categories. The judges also select the Entrepreneur Of The Year from the winners. Entrepreneur Of The Year winners from different countries, including the winner of the India program, meet in Monte Carlo, where one is announced as the World Entrepreneur Of The Year.
Through the identification and recognition of outstanding entrepreneurs leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses; EY aims to encourage entrepreneurial activity and economic growth in each of the countries in which the award is presented.
- The Entrepreneur Of The Year Program honors entrepreneurs at an awards gala held in February. The gala is the culminating event of the EY EOY the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
- The overall national India winner will compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year title in Monaco in June.
- To be eligible to receive an award, the nominee must be an owner/manager primarily responsible for the recent performance of a company that is at least two years old. Founders of public companies are eligible, provided the founder is still active in the top management.
- Nominations can be submitted by anyone who is associated with a successful entrepreneur – spouses, employees, bankers, attorneys, public relations managers, or entrepreneurs themselves. All financial information submitted in the nomination form will be considered confidential.
- The finalists and winners will be selected from all eligible nominations by a distinguished panel of independent judges following an independent process of nomination and selection.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: India
For more information, please visit https://www.ey.com/in/en/about-us/entrepreneurship/entrepreneur-of-the-year