Apply for CcHUB Media Fellowship Program!
Deadline: 25 July 2018
Are you a storyteller? Do you believe in the power of stories disrupting the Media Industry? Are you a budding Cinematographer? If yes, then this fellowship opportunity is just the right thing for you!
This fellowship is meant for talented young people who have a passion for telling powerful and transformative stories and hone great skills in video editing.
It is an opportunity to gain insight into our indigenous media industry’s issues and receive guidance from experienced videographers to solve these issues.
- Professional at storytelling.
- Network with other pioneering cinematographers and other professionals.
- Participate in carefully curated training sessions facilitated by renowned.
It’s a 3-month intensive programme.
- Must be 30 years of age and below.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria’s media/entertainment industry.
- Must be passionate about storytelling.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit CcHUB Media Fellowship.