Apply for 3rd National E-Course (Pakistan)
YPEER Pakistan together with YPEER Asia Pacific Center and Institute for Social and Youth Development (ISYD) are going to conduct the 3rd National E-course on Peer Education and Reproductive Health and Rights.
The e-course will provide information about sexual and reproductive health and rights for young advocates and activists promoting young populations’ rights and empowerment, especially at national and local levels. This e-course also intends to fill the gaps in missed opportunities resulting from several societal challenges, aiming to provide young people with an alternative platform to continue building their expertise in SRHR and to exchange ideas and network with fellow youth advocates.
The self-paced e-courses will provide more flexibility to organizers, facilitators and participants allowing participants to go through materials in their free time. Moreover, e-courses can serve as platforms to build young people’s capacities as youth advocates and can go beyond simply building knowledge in sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) to addressing advocacy and leadership skills.
- Class 1: Understanding Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Class 2: Family Planning & Safe Practices
- Class 3: Menstrual Hygiene Management
- Class 4: Sexually transmitted infection & HIV
- Class 5: Violence, Sex and Gender
- Class 6: Body Shaming & Bullying
- Class 7: Youth Friendly Health Services (YFHS)
- Class 8: Mental Health, Life Skills-Based Education (LSBE) and Safe Abortion
- Class 9: Health and Climate Change
- Class 10: Consent
Participants will be awarded the following benefits by the end of the E-course:
TOP UPCOMING GRANTS
Child Rights, Youth, Poverty Eradication, Sustainable Development, Climate Change and Civil Society LeadershipDOWNLOAD
- Certification to all the eligible participants (Including all logos of partners who were involved)
- The special title will be provided to group participants, allowing them privileges to know about the various events and activities at the national, regional, and Global Levels.
- The e-course will be set up within Google Classroom and delivered to a closed group of participants, which they can access via a free app (iOS/Google) or through the computer. It will consist of learning materials (readings and videos), discussion forums, live sessions and assessments. Additional reference materials such as videos, readings, and resource lists will also be provided.
- Youth advocates, who are either affiliated with a youth network/organization or working independently with less than 3 years of experience around SRHR.
- Motivational and passionate young people to advocate for health and wellbeing.
- Young people who want to bring positive and sustainable change in society
- Social Media links to their profiles on the internet/social media platforms (please provide an alternative source of evidence if you don’t have social media platforms)
- Previous work experiences and engagement in projects/activities.
- Any young person, preferably aged between 15-30, from Pakistan, can apply; where they will be selecting 50 enthusiastic participants.
For more information, visit Y-PEER Asia Pacific Center.