Apply for 2019 GSK IMPACT Awards! Rewarding Charities to Improve People’s Health in UK
Deadline: 20 September 2018
The King’s Fund is seeking applications for its 2019 GSK IMPACT Award to recognize and reward charities that are doing excellent work to improve people’s health and wellbeing.
GSK IMPACT Award winners will be presented with their awards at a high profile ceremony in London in May 2019, which provides an excellent opportunity to showcase their work and raise their profile.
- Up to ten winners will receive £30,000, with one overall winner receiving £40,000.
- Up to ten runners-up will receive £3,000.
- The awards are designed to recognize success and achievements for existing work so applicants don’t have to present a new project.
- Each winning organisation is offered leadership training and invited to take part in a programme of development activities.
Applicants must be:
- A registered charity by the deadline for applications.
- The organisation must also have existed for a minimum of three years by this date. They may ask for a copy of the charity’s constitution to confir this.
- Located and registered in the UK.
- Targeting community health needs in the UK. Community can be defined as a geographical community or a community of interest.
- Able to point to a track record of achievement in community health issues.
- Organisations with a total annual income between £80,000 and £2.5 million as shown in the most recent accounts (produced within ten months of applicant’s year end).
- Independently constituted from any national umbrella organisation.
- Organisations registered in the UK but working in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland can apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit 2019 GSK IMPACT Awards.